Coaching is a wonderful option if you need some targeted, specific, action-oriented short-term support for a few key areas of your life right now.
Coaching isn’t therapy and will focus on where you want to go moving forward, not on healing what’s behind you.
If you do think coaching is for you, let’s imagine this: things are going pretty well in your life right now but you could really use some expert support with any or all of the following:
- Clarity about what you want in your relationship, job, or everyday life, and how to get it;
- Bridging the gap between where you are now, and where you want to be;
- Strategic support in launching or taking your small business or private practice to a whole new level;
- Designing some supportive tools and interventions you can use to improve your academic or job performance, your health, your relationship or life goals;
- Expert advice in your career search, career change, or career advancement plans;
- Transforming negative, self-sabotaging life habits, blocks, resistances, and thinking patterns.
Working together, you and I will dive deep into certain targeted areas of your life and craft a highly actionable and implementable plan that helps you get the results you want, and moves you forward towards the life you envision for yourself.
Truly, coaching can be a tremendous short-term investment with long-term rewards.
I know that looking for a coach can sometimes be confusing and you may be asking yourself, “Does this person have the training, professional skills and life experience might be helpful for me right now? If you’re not sure if I’m the right coach for you, please click "contact me" to set up a 20-minute consult call so I can answer any remaining questions you have. And, if it turns out that I’m not the best coach match for you, I guarantee you that I’ll provide with you additional referrals to other coaches who may be a good fit.
If you are ready to book a session with me, it’s really easy.
Simply give me a call at 760-334-3077. And if you’re still not sure I’m the right fit for you as a coach, email me at dRiveraMFT@gmail.com to set up a 20-minute complimentary consult call so I can answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to being of support to you.